Willem -- only days before he was stricken with HLH -- leisurely walking, straw in mouth, not a care in the world. A healthy 9 year old boy.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Eating, Walking, Talking, Laughing, Throwing Up

Good Morning to All

All of the above continue to happen. The last one, believe it or not, is not a huge concern of the doctors. They know the HLH is still in his system and has upset his digestion in the intestines. If it continues, they will do another scope later this week.

Yesterday at noon he ate a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup (his "regular" now), then a couple of bite size Oreos,;  then for dinner he had pizza, a piece of peach, some Vital Jr., and pop. All this was in his system until 7:00 pm when it came back up (I find it interesting it happened about 20 minutes after I left and it did not happen when Mary was there from noon until 3:00. Things that make you go mm........

I have to go on Wyatt's field trip to Art Prize. More later this afternoon.

I have an interesting story about Rich DeVos that happened at our church Sunday.

Your support is daily appreciated. We are grateful beyond all measure. Thank You

1 comment:

  1. Hi There! I'm so sorry that your son has come down with HLH. My husband was diagnosed with LCH (another type of histio) in June 2009. We also live in Michigan and know of another young boy in the Traverse City area with histio. Actually I know of over 30 people with histio in MI. I'd love it if you contacted me via email so we can chat a bit more: gumby17ls@Yahoo.com OR you can find me on Facebook (Lelynn Parys) or you can get me via my website for histio awareness www.voiceofhistio.com. There are hundreds of us on facebook (and a HLH survivor group as well as histio group).

    ReplyDelete