Willem -- only days before he was stricken with HLH -- leisurely walking, straw in mouth, not a care in the world. A healthy 9 year old boy.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Very Happy Meal

Evidently Syd is having some trouble posting to the blog and I happen to have some downtime so I will post what I know.

Syd called Erin to tell her that Willem asked for chicken nuggets and french fries so, with the doctor's approval, my mother went to McDonalds and got Willem a happy meal.  Willem ate, swallowed, and kept down, some bites of chicken and fries.  Happy meal has never been so appropriate a name for that meal.  Erin's voice trembled slightly in anticipation of telling me the information.

***********************************

Thank you Mark for your Paypal donation.  Our family is very grateful.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment